ITEMS IN THE UNIVERSITY CORE QUESTIONNAIRE AS APPROVED BY THE US SENATE
1. Assess the module on a scale from 1 to 5:
1 = strongly disagree; 5 = strongly agree; n/a Not applicable.
- The lecturer was enthusiastic.
- The lecturer's explanations were clear.
- Lectures were well structured.
- The lecturer was well prepared.
- Feedback on tasks and tests was given promptly.
- Students were encouraged to participate during the module (e.g. to ask questions, make suggestions).
- Students received meaningful feedback.
- The lecturer was accessible to students.
- The lecturer was intellectually stimulating.
- The lecturer has increased my interest in the subject.
- In this module, students were treated fairly and with respect.
2. Additional commentary
- Aspects of the lecturer's teaching style that should be maintained
- Aspects of the lecturer's teaching style that need improvement
3. General impression: Based on your feedback on the previous items, give your considered general impression of the quality of the lecturer's teaching expressed as a percentage.