1. Log statements (Departmental Vehicles)
- Kilometres of departmental vehicles are processed by computer every month. (Program EVP209P)
- Please make sure that all the vehicles of the department concerneddo in fact appear and then update the kilometres.
2. Licences (Departmental vehicles + Wesbank scheme vehicles)
- The licences of Wesbank and departmental vehicles are obtained on their behalf.
- You will be informed by email that the licence has been renewed.
- The disk should then be fetched as soon as possible from the Vehicle Fleet offices (Room 112, Lincoln Achilles).
- Please note that there is a period of grace until the 21st of the subsequent month for affixing the disk to your vehicle, after which fines may be imposed.
3. Invoices for Accident Claims
- Departmental vehicles involved in accidents – three quotations must be provided, and if the quotation exceeds R2500,being the excess, it must be sent to the insurance division (Dean Johnson X9195),who will lodge a claim and also provide a claim form for completion.
- An assessor is appointed who will arrange for repairs.
- Once the necessary repair work has been completed, the invoice must be sent to the insurance division for finalisation.
4. Lost or damaged fleet cards
Contact K Rhode (X4618) if a fleet card is lost or damaged.
All vehicle expenses should be paid with the fleet card as far as possible. In case of a problem, send the invoice to K Rhode (X4618) for payment.
|Kilometre and day tariffs (.pdf) » |